- Monday – Saturday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Sunday by Appointment Only
Frequently Asked Questions
- What services does your facility provide?
- Do I need to bring my dog for a meet and greet prior to their first stay for boarding or daycare?
- Nope! We do not offer group play at our facility. All play and boarding is individual. If your dog is human aggressive, they may need to be restricted from playtime at the discretion of management.
- How far in advance do I need to book my appointment?
- That depends on what service you’re looking for. Typically, for dog or cat grooming, you should make your appointment 1-2 weeks in advance. For boarding and daycare, we recommend at least 1-2 weeks for non-holiday dates and a minimum of 2 months in advance for any holiday-specific dates as those time slots book very quickly.
- What vaccines are required?
- For Boarding & Daycare:
- For Grooming only, Rabies is the only vaccine required. (This applies to both dogs & cats.)
- Is there a waiting period after my pet is vaccinated before I can bring them?
- For adult cats and dogs, there is no waiting period after booster shots.
- For puppies and kittens, there is a 14-day waiting period after they have had their FULL SERIES of puppy/kitten vaccinations. The series of puppy/kitten shots will vary depending on your vet, but consists of either 3 or 4 separate vet visits for shots, typically in 4-week increments.
- How can I get my pet’s vaccine records to you?
- We can accept your records in a few different ways to make it easiest for you:
- Bring in paper or digital records to our office.
- Have your vet’s office call us at (702)565-7297 for verbal approval.
- How long does it take for a grooming appointment?
- Grooming appointments for dogs or cats take approximately 2-4 hours from start to finish, but we cannot guarantee an exact time because of different factors, including the coat type, clip type, size, condition of your pet and also how busy we are that day.
- Can I tour your facility?
Have additional questions? We’re happy to answer them! Give us a call at 702-565-7297 or email us at email@example.com!